also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Sunday, April 23, 2017

so, you think 4/23/17

so you think there was an election?
and then you think decisions direct your life?
and that truth trumps authenticity?
and then the rug gets pulled out from under.
think falls on its ass.
suffering floods in, in exclamations of horror.
think scampers into reactive positions.
presumptions and forthright assumptions have failed you.
you must check up on the genealogy of your think.
you were presented with a decision process.
well, some now believe in decisions, more so
while others now doubt that and the whole process.
maybe all decisions are a 3-card-Monty deal.
maybe we were all better off
when we had the 1 pea and the 3 shells! and guessing!
where has knowing gone
and why was I lied to?
I have a revolver in the freezer
and I know for a fact that it works.
and if have to, I will use someone’s body
to warm the bullets.
yes, I swear I will!
authenticity is too much for me to handle.
I’m going to hum loudly and drown out what I think.
some one else needs to wash their mouths out with soap.
I have fought back authenticity with mind-fulls of truth.
now I must concede, I maybe a liar to myself.
so in truth, I don’t really know where I stand…….
(authenticity has me by the balls!)




No comments:

Post a Comment