also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Friday, July 5, 2019

to escape experience as the audience 7/5/19


where we be fast enough 
to escape experience as the audience,
gravity is drunk with our imminence in blossom.
unabashed next thoughts are crossfire zooming along,
deepening layers within, 
licking with appeal, 
guzzling on waiting's capacity for the fill.
where the mutual dreams are an elephant approaching,
magnetic laughter is excitation-brewing, 
simmering into higher elevations of access.
this sizzling leaves my self-sense far behind.
I am widespread beyond my identity-containment.
even evocative is living as a soon afterthought,
creating passage for outright beaming to occur.
where each moment leaps beyond fulfillment's resolve,
moving fast enough to escape, 
experience is as the audience's point of view,
realizing all these scintillation-streams in passing 
are speaking in celestial tongues.
where water blesses us with the truth of all ages, 
I could sip this wisdom as nourishment 
and not, as a single person, know.
yet, here to be, where zest is commonplace 
and fury appears as a slow-motion embrace
and all of laughter is ascension 
as the evaporative of the collective into spirit
and all rain is that love in return.
where all my pores are brain-smart in absorption
and zeal has wings and fins 
and lives in this motion's dance.
where all 'whys' are just pauses 
for more intake of the grand,
dizzy within the broad-stroke of these focus's offerings.
everything is blissful inhalation 
for I have to leave thought for this mind-meld.
nothing is simple enough any more 
for, the want in me, to identify.
it's all fluid in its own bedazzle.
so I gave up on being audience to this outright. 
even awe was in the past.
electrified is supremely happening
as experience is taken to the back seat.
isness looses its-self-sense 
into this vast of the ongoing
where hum has no history to recollect
and no future to wait for.
this feel is into my bones, 
baptized me into oneness.
I left comparative truth in the birth cannel, 
for now, I can only aftermath confetti-say.
this manifest is the all, 
as falling up ascension 
and supremely invitational . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment