also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Friday, July 26, 2019

precious 7/26/19


as if there is a space between 
the space allowed for thought.
there use to be very little space
between one thought to the next.
it was a rapid conveyer belt, 
in all ways consuming 
and then moving on.
my life was evidentially that ride.
I had a set of eyes 
and developed a feel for it.
there was a sort of tunnel vision, 
to living it.
yes, the pace has seemed to slow
and that was my experiential measure 
for my aging.
but then one day, I inadvertently discovered
a minuscule small amount of space 
between these thoughts that unavoidable come
and an unclaimable kingdom of spacial reserve.
curiously these all fell out of context.
they were not 
in my ordinary sense of thought-range.
something sort of backstage to being was occurring.
an open prairie of existence, 
on its own.
not so much ground-figure
or even a world of intendedness.
but somehow confluently belonging,
its seems to have no language
or need for a worldly order.
yet, it is fluid-on in to me.
it seems to feel like I am buoyant  
on this lake of it.
no, not necessarily even the urge for rowing.
fish and sea-birds come by 
to say hi in their own way.
land as shorelines seem to be excuses
unnecessary to make.
surface and sky seem to be 
in an unusual embrace around me,
for its hard for me to feel 
like an observer in this scene.
for now, thoughts labor themselves past me
yet still possibly through me.
as if gift packages sent my way
for me to send on to others.
oddly during this time,
thoughts feel so packaged
as if I am in a fire-line, 
as a bucket brigade of thoughts
are on their way through me
to somewhere else.
seemingly buckets come and go.
yet too, that rhythm has slowed.
for now there is so much otherwise happening
between each pass.
I seem to be made more essentially
of wonderment 
and easily to have wherewithal
to make these words about it.
since so much more of this dimension has appeared.
I have to wonder 
if all of the rest of my life
had been fronting.
for this all now comes to me so easily.
and there is no search or chase about it.
this world, between thoughts,
is a ‘precious’,
being of myself . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment