also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Sunday, July 28, 2019

my express-way 7/28/19


I am with the tire-tracks upon me,
the tapping chorus 
of soothing rain in passing,
the cacophonous contact sounds of litter 
heading for the curb.
I am burdened with the last remarks of roadkill,
the passing shadows of cloud-like cars.
I am with the yawns of sunrise
and the deep sighs 
and the cool-downs of sun-settings.
there is a certain grind to my complexion.
all of these images very studied 
and yet still sensing.
I wanted to be the life of a mirror
but opacity has taken its toll.
few will look at me 
and reflect upon their life.
sky is my only constant friend. 
I live a fantasy life 
through the journey of clouds.
and every day I turn another page.
so, what say you, 
in passing? . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment