also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Monday, July 29, 2019

as if time was ever the measure 7/29/19


I want to leave all memories behind 
for aliveness.
not that they are not historically relevant,
but I want the kiss of now 
embracing me.
no, not for the momentary impression made
but for being lost 
in a timeless immersion,
where I am becoming nameless 
and without any identity out to save me.
I want to be usurped 
by a dimension beyond belief,
that recognizes me from the inside out,
that gives me a sense of being before experience.
for who we really are 
when we have no more verbal account.
for memory veils upon us 
in unforgeting but muting ways.
it is as a distortion 
away from calling out for timeless time.
but how we are humanly impressionable 
stalls us, into slower versions of being aware. 
we are than laden 
by what current reality versions command.
each moment as is, 
is experientially an aftermath of what really is real.
for us to be on the comeback from this
to actually be transformational from within.
we are not the need to be making up ground. 
but more so we are to ascend 
to a different medium of being.
gone are these daze spent 
in our circular journeys
as if time was ever the measure 
for this calling . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment