also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Monday, July 1, 2019

coming to my senses 7/1/19


when ‘coming to my senses’
is those parts of me
who have been mainlining 
on experience
using the pinnacles of exaltation 
as the fence line of insistence
demanding grandeur to be
still a front row upper-box seat
for sensing to be of service 
indulging in an audience perspective
as if this is an aerodynamic design for living 
based on the biases of justification
which is far worse 
than any other reality-text of existence 
far worse than the dynamics of thermals
as weather constantly is featuring in our faces
yes we are of compositional dependency
we have a language of pictorial animation
that is tempo-wise out of sync 
and even eventually out of frame 
we have a racism 
based on temporal speed
that faster is better
with more efficiency implored 
there to live, 
nested in decisions’ consequences
only then to become conscientious curators 
and maintenance maniacals
holding fast and furiously so
to retentive mind-fulls that bind
how much of life is over-grip in this manner?
do we ever yearn for tighter anuses 
and looser morals as a productive process 
to more vastly come to discern?
maybe sensory is not the criminal
as to whom they then report
why brain, why?
so seduced into descriptive and pictorials.
so much the versions that bystanders hold.
experience is overrated in the grossest sense.
I want paper cuts from turning the page
more than I want comprehension’s ascension.
I want wind as my ally
trees that smile back in their wisdom
earth unpilfered by human annoyances
sky with a hammocks of clouds
talking amongst themselves
as eavesdrop would provide for me.
no contention of highs versus lows
no media of vexes presenting
hardly thought vying for my attention
I want a sense of me
way before
coming to my senses . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment