also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Monday, July 15, 2019

the bones about it 7/15/19


our bodies are anecdotals.
and our feelings unattended 
become passe.
I have no knowledge 
of the intense lovemaking of the ‘now’.
for I am beside myself 
with artifacts and memories.
where we are this light,
it casts no shadows.
the song of this goes on
but never becomes sounded as sung.
experience of this 
washes off real clean
yet the isness is undisturbed.
they call it out as love 
with initials 
carved into the wearings of lifetimes.
glimpses of these there-afters
become the continuance of religions.
knowing becomes the petals of memory
falling off the livingness of humans as trees.
yet I wear the down of uprisings
and accessorize with aftermaths. 
I am the abusiveness of intimacy
and the luster-dust of radiance.
I am every octave as open pores,
the cubicles of eternities,
the eddies in the rippling phase 
of flows that last forever.
I am the wink of eras
and the slander of shameless time.
I am humbled as mass
and nothingness as delight.
all surface is butt slander,
in that, oneness has no face.
I offer you the beyond
as a slap on the camouflage of being.
future is a smirk, 
always forthcoming.
the present grabs your throat.
we have lips that meet. 
now is coming into this where-upon.
I am you, 
as are our tongues.
we are this child of existence.
and we only are the bones
that we make about it . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment