also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Sunday, July 7, 2019

a working premise of an isolated self 7/7/19


to beg is to borrow is to steal.
these are three stages of the same principle
that we are separate and I want.
yet out of my separateness
by maintaining my separateness,
I still want.
therefore I declare my separateness
by speaking from my separateness.
first to be acknowledged as separate
and to be in need from my separateness.
therefore I implore,
in my stance I plead.
I appeal as I beseech 
from my separateness as I conjure
and possibly crave.
I inadvertently beg
that my separateness be acknowledged
by an honoring response
as a token gesture. 
then an exchange of symbols,
my request in trade for your offering
on the altar of my separateness. 
from the one I claimed this need,
once conceived as a swap.
I am of the status of borrowed.
I profusely offer acknowledgment 
as an act of commerce in the making.
payback resides in the mind is offered.
a timely manner 
is a suggested presumption then shared.
borrowed is a status of equality introduced.
the likelihood of payback is illogical
since you already have an access, 
where as I come to you with none.
but borrowed is now my status to be.
time will reveal 
in the continuance of my separateness.
the world of the haves 
versus the world of the have-nots
will be revealed.
I will not leave my world of have-nots for yours.
yes, I will ponder, premise, plead and promise
but separateness eventually only allows 
for me, in my separateness, to steal.
I am not the caterpillar to chrysalis to butterfly
but I am caterpillar to voraciously beg.
I am chrysalis to appear as just to borrow.
and I will comradeship to butterfly
as if by appearance to satisfy. 
but I am my separateness 
and beg, borrow and steal are really
all the same in the isolation of a me . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment