also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Thursday, July 11, 2019

deep snow 7/11/19


I walk in deep snow 
with invisible snowshoes on.
in snow,
that has long-gone melted away
into other forms of meaning as delivery,
that provided other asides of nourishment.
I steady for the sky
where-from this snow came forth
to appear to me,
to whisper into me,
its wisdom of birth for then,
to backstory me with fluid account
even if I am only tears
in the listening 
that I can provide.
time is not a flat surface weave to me.
there are worn spots,
a braidedness that appears to repeat 
before my eyes,
a weave that defies rational representation,
interlace that bedazzles with bafflement, 
the shape for pronouncement that precedes 
where whispers about all of this, form.
I don’t want for the words.
I live for the breath 
that delivers them.
that is the essence, 
that gives me the coalescence of deep snow,
the timing of love,
and the lightness of being . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment