also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Friday, July 12, 2019

ode, to live on 7/12/19


I don’t want to live on,
as if for the quench of it.
I‘m willing to set all my desires 
as if they live 
as meaningful cause, aside.
to let my rational mind wander off, 
solely, on its own.
to not be 
in the human nature of feel
but rather in the essence 
of its isness.
to not be
by recognition’s account
nor the dust of knowing 
beckoned to return.
let the  ‘be’ of me 
make its own way 
before language can form,
where cohesion and coherence are 
in the eternal commingle,
where before ‘audience’ 
was ever invented,
be of that ‘there’ 
before identification ever occurred, 
be before ‘oneness’ 
ever had a term referring.
I am then, now, and thereafter.
commitment has no need to form.
I leave acknowledgment for its formatedness,
presence for its self aware,
dignity for its distinctiveness in contrast
and the understanding of love, 
for its immediate implications.
I go no further 
in the sense of time
or in the need for space.
if only,
to surrender the all of it.
where essence doesn’t know 
the rigors of its isness,
where no next is ever coming 
yet ever is the flow,
where light has no speed 
but is ever the constancy,
and where in-breath is
and out-breath was and will be . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment