also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Tuesday, March 6, 2018

then-some and tenfold 3/6/18


this person was near death
I CPRed them back to life
with just calling them out
in their very private self language.
although it could have been done
as if I did it with a look
into a mirror, straight across,
soul to soul.
and it could have been done
with just the right remark
stolen from their say of self love spoken
or even just the absolutely appropriate touch
that they would then have felt
as if angel had done so.
maybe even by just a deep thought shared,
delivered directly from my heart to theirs.
I gave self, life in the service to others
as they, by their circumstantial seduction
grandly gave the aforementioned back to me.
we struck upon occasions
of utterances, glances, half-thoughts,
incidental physical contacts
and outright simple presence,
to be life-giving and golden,
then-some in our continued living
and subsequently tenfold  . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment