also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Tuesday, February 6, 2018

primal with the naked eye 2/6/18

primal with the naked eye
I’m want to look right through you
show me your inner residence
let me see where and how
your self love prospers
where within
is that fountaining that vitalizes you
not recovery from pain
not talk yourself into it
not worldly triumphs
stored as memory for proof
no, show me that eternal light
that comes from within
show me the undeniable
that you have come to realize
that place within you
that radiantly resides
give me the primal
of your spirit coming forth
I want to feel for you
as for the way you feel for yourself
not for audience show,
just your intimate honesty of presence
shower me with your radiance
beyond personality’s efforts to convey
let me do the work
of meeting you there
it is just you,
where you are of self and sacred
let me be humbled by your spirit’s pour
I may start by way of primal
with the naked eye
but I come forth
to be blessed by your spirit
in your essential first person self-intimate revelation
you just be,
so as I can bask,
inhale and immerse
deeply beyond,
my primal with the naked eye . . .



No comments:

Post a Comment