also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Friday, February 16, 2018

lightness of being 2/16/18

when your shimmer stands before me
by its own fountaining,
I feel blessed.
when your gaze upon me
radiates a calling to me,
I feel beckoned to come forth.
when this space of me evaporates
into the embrace of you,
I feel expanded
beyond my knowing sense.
when we are like this together,
measure and dimension pause
in stillness of sacred unfolding.
this feel has no fallback story,
no translation or trickle down.
this conduit of aliveness
passes through us serenely.
the fire for living from within
is set aglow.
there is nothing relational in this existence,
for I cease to experience as separate.
all movement is the pageantry of oneness.
all truth is our lightness of being . . .




No comments:

Post a Comment