also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Wednesday, February 14, 2018

how you feel 2/14/18

I fall into your arms
as if by thought alone.
but your embrace fills me with emotions.
a nameless oncoming tide to my mind
but making me weightless
in my sense of being.
as if a stone-face statue of myself
was taking flight,
wearing wings made of expandedness,
as light-hearted is becoming my sight.
no more made of isolation’s cast,
this self,
shedding these tall shadows of loneliness.
by now, our nervous systems
are dancing as if of one swoon,
where all thought shares the mingle.
not so much born out of meaning’s fetch
but vastly communal of feeling’s airborneness.
we, now sipping life,
as if the same tea of being.
across the palate of our hearts,
this one sense of taste,
utterly demystifying.
elucidation rising out of my smallness,
enigmatic for then, becoming mysterious,
now into mystical, brought to life.
I fall into your arms of now
renouncing the combust
from the self of my own darkness.
this now has illumination,
as we are churning of delight,
though nothing ever spoken.
start-glances from then were forlorn,
but the touch of now
is ever
as if caught-fire.
us,
as oxygen abundance,
to burn down all that separation was
of the dim and sightless gloom.
for then, I fell into your arms
as if shady but intensely flammable.
then ignited
as if we are eternal
against this night sky
yet no thought of mine
can capture
how you truly feel to me. . .


No comments:

Post a Comment