also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Sunday, July 30, 2017

I’m asking 7/30/17

so I’m asking
look at me
look into my eyes
then look through me
through my eyes
look through me
look at this life back in there
then look behind that
yes, keep looking into
and through my eyes
look up into behind through my eyes
other lives lived in passage
not a blank screen
but not easy to see either
keep looking
look as the movies continue
and other dimensions appear
keep looking as you feel for the carriage
the singularity of momentum
pouring into this life
blindly so and not even so concealed
now know me beyond my personality’s quirks
know me where you stream in alliance
find that harmony within yourself
and live it into me where we are one
that is all I am asking . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment