also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Wednesday, July 26, 2017

free us all 7/26/17

want for the collective strength of what sweeps
for how shade has an edge and keeps secrets
where for when, breeze passing is not in disturbance
where sight occurs yet no image registers
hear me, for I have loudly said nothing, into your ear
know of attraction, in your first person sense
be of the rush that composes you into stillness
I complete you in my absence as my compliment
because we all have timing that lifetimes will administer
be the sweetness of your lifelong scrawl by daily passage
I look for the richness of your absence in my passage also
my arms ache with the fullness of your coming this way
be whole as a flashflood of your appearance captures me
I want to drown in my own fears before you yet live on
if we are all just fabric, be not wardrobe or style or wear
can’t be that separate to consider help as an action of care
even yearn is only an apron to my ask at hand
if knowing would be just the spoon that stirs what to sip
I fall out of oneness into the French kiss of mass into form
never can I look back at wholeness that way ever again
I would be only a fool to ascertain, as if to what already is
so lay me down where your being smiles without reason
this desert of granulars is as my wasteland of words
this my tall mountain loftly, is flat out, sacredly prone
as if bowed, humbled, facing straight up
and praying that that would free us all as one . . .




No comments:

Post a Comment