also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Sunday, February 14, 2016

like an afterglow 2/14/16

windows of opportunity abound.....
I will be watching you
through the eyes of animals around you
during the course of the your day. 
domestics and wilds will offer views.
birds with drone-views from a distance
but I will recognize you
by your presence and your physical manners
dare that you pet any directly
for I will be touching you back
more subtle than either of you will know
but that touch will linger like an afterglow
and tomorrow I will besiege your shadow
to carry me silently behind you
hidden in the deeps of the flatness of shade
I will be ever so silently smiling
see me if you dare for then
see me and smile inwardly to converse
we will have no words or needs for them
invisible heat from a common bond will affirm
please be on your way
and I will devoted follow you from within . . .



No comments:

Post a Comment