also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Friday, January 12, 2018

we be me 1/12/18

I went to what I thought was a door
I proceeded to do
what I thought opened the door
walked through what I assumed to be the opening
I was somewhere else
but my body had not moved at all
this was certainly clear for a day dream
some failsafe for reality failed me
however I account for myself
did not attend
I could look at this as an episode
I don’t feel altered
but I do feel different
who of me went there from here
and is still here with a there memory
I do not feel any internal struggle going on
just a placid day unfolding
I don’t really know the whereabouts of that room
but the door seemed very real at that time
I did feel like a walked into another room
but not like where I am at now
none of this is vague
but definite and confusing
not confounding but simply confusing
there is and has been a calm, throughout
was this just passing thoughts somehow substantiated?
just a different realm inside of the more normal real?
maybe this happens often
but this time more witness
how to know myself from some deeper place
some place that watches me
but is me
yes, some place where there is inner dialogue at times
a somewhere else
but also right here at the same time
I have a me that is with and gets me
maybe I am just that me
and only acting out from there
now that seems strange but can’t deny it
not really confusing
but certainly not accounted for
that me of me does not really speak to any one else
not even through me to anyone else
it is the we of me
but not evident or presented
we do get along it seems quite well
yet it is not surprising in any way
I guess I am maybe also somewhere else
as well as also here

and maybe, just maybe, we be me . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment