also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Monday, January 1, 2018

the worth of wordiness 1/1/18

one day the meaning of all my words
flew away
it looked like a flock of sentences
written in the sky
pages became clouded
as if the ink had vanished
I had the original thoughts
but now empty of meaning
had to wonder if that was always the case
any ways
I don’t have any verbatim
that comes to mind
I only paraphrase from vacant memory
to the gist
meaning like verbiage
is so top heavy with implications
yet they drain away quickly
either by import or vacancy
I do remember laughs
and really thunderous sneezes
even incessant coughing
can have a retention for me
I am taking import
but necessarily cognitive
all of speech,
even written has a feeling presence
I can live on a strict diet of that
if I had to
actually I would rather feast on that
to start
so what am I actually saying
for the say of it
and what am I releasing
for the sing of it
from within?
meaning is the wardrobe
and I want the bare feel
sometimes I could swim in the say
but float on the tonality
tone is more holographic to me to listen in
rather than up
not happy
about the discovered shallowness of words
but if they provide quality soul

then there is joy received . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment