also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Saturday, October 23, 2021

what attachment?


attachment is the projection of self, 

as if self-identified

as all of it is to me.

I am self identified by these means.

I own what I claim

as a reflection of my sense of self, 

as aware.

my world is a mirror

of all of these things as such.

I am.

I do. 

and I mean.

my props

and all my otherwise,

evidence me as such.

I am my custodian of myself,

in action,

in deed,

and in knowing of myself as me.

I am the capture 

of my own narrative.

it is ever written 

as the need of my ongoing.

dare I wander 

without motive or apparent means.

dare I dream

and not know of myself within it.

dare I doubt 

that existence is meaningful in measure.

though I harbor the crime of experience, 

dwelling in the past remembered,

as that self is my white cain 

of prodding along.

I would wish for a sensory all,

that does not bother with a self in this way,

but is ever invitational,

that I leave all these levels 

of accomplishment

and these tendings of upkeep and appraisal.

to be my being from within,

and not required 

to be so self apparent aware.

for confluence to unionize, 

for effort without its directedness 

to harmonize,

for the merge to be ongoing,

without experiential account as depiction,

without audience, 

as frame or thirst for outcome. 

to be where attachment is essence of being, 

as a given,

where no perception exists,

that is not immediate immersion within,

where attachment is human viscosity 

as its means,

where we all lose our sense of self,

upon entering 

the oneness of the see . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment