also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Wednesday, October 13, 2021

to meet at doing


hello, hello

so where are you?

just exactly where are you?

I am, it seems,

inside of an experience realm

where the directive is to identify,

by first coming up with names

of everything in my sensory range, 

around what would be eventually claimed 

as me.

in that, I would reference where I am,

by deductively having an I.

that, that did the claiming

and in that process, 

as naming what surrounded me,

to identify where I am at,

in answer to your asking me.

and I would have a me to answer,

as if you were a 'me' also.

it all seems so easy,

after a lifetime of practice.

I can hardly directly address 

all the processes necessary anymore. 

there seems to be an assumed legitimacy 

to being a person amongst other people,

as a self of registry.

this must be where 

conversation comes into play.

so hi,

sorry about that.

I must have had a slip of consciousness.

well, I made it here.

seems like a long journey

but I am once again,

enjoying being here.

so you,

how about you?

how are you doing? . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment