also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Sunday, October 31, 2021

if it were


ah, the eternity of epiphanies, 

experience would want that.

but for the entitlement of error,

decisions demand that out of us.

agreement is only a form of willingness,

as shared-venturing into next moments. 

yet dispassionate approval is self in denial.

for accuracy yields presentable extremism 

and method cultivates boredom blooming.

we are all aware that,

as subjectivity has its reasons.

that preferential is a show of mind.

that behaviorism is act-outs as pantomime 

and approval is a display 

of unsaidness presented.

my objectives in saying all of this,

may have had forethought 

as heresy in mind.

I am blinded by recognition 

as my hindsight. 

true, deliberation is only editing 

my self script

but never the author of its inspiration.

discovering that to stare at finality 

is that it never ends.

all of preferences are only 

anticipatory contingencies. 

but the mess-ups of life 

makes good fabric for living.

new normal is a relative waste of mind.

find me finding you.

we can have that in common.

hard to take off the shackles 

of our separateness.

if it were up to me,

I'd rather leave you with a feeling

and not so much of a thought . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment