also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Monday, October 25, 2021

warriors of oneness


kill me.

so that you see me die before you.

so that I am the end of your contention.

kill me again.

so that the enemy of you has died.

kill me once more,

face to face.

so that I die in your arms.

kill me so thoroughly,

that the investment in our conflict has died.

kill me in your memory,

so that the theme of our rivalry 

thoroughly dies with my death.

kill me,

so that you come to live without that cause.

kill me resoundingly,

so that our love of war, 

dies with me.

kill me, 

to realize and face your aloneness.

kill me again, and again, and again,

and wonder where I go.

kill me out of curiosity, 

that grows into this wonder,

that seemingly senses a love.

so kill me again,

and discover, 

that part of you dies,

when I die.

so kill me,

to discover where we are one.

kill me then,

to realize that we as warriors,

have minds as weapons.

kill me once more 

and your mind will die with me.

kill me. 

and we are now both dead, 

to the world,

to its vanities, 

and to ever being a distraction

to each other. 

now, 

warriors of oneness . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment