also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Wednesday, October 20, 2021

find me water


lakes form in my eyes,

from precipitous feelings,

from inward rivers, 

that rarely surface, 

for emotional seasons.

I look out 

from under the waters.

embrace is the surge

into whatever is seen.

if I could bless

with each look,

I would give freely. 

for there is an underground stream,

mutually present 

within us all.

this water table is beneath consciousness,

but occasionally arises,

sometimes in tragedy, 

sometimes in reverence, 

sometimes in bountiful glory.

I would give presence 

to all three,

as if phases of liquidity,

flash-floods, cloud bursts,

soft rain, tranquil pooling,

forrest monsoon, desert downpour.

I would give tears,

contributing to all three.

find me water.

water finding me . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment