also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Tuesday, October 19, 2021

how coal is made


I made my words pet the money

to make the currency purr more loudly.

I have a logic that is wallet defined

all my creativity is used to leverage profit.

what other sanity is there?

cashflow whether obvious or concealed,

no difference to me, once in hand.

the prominent land is before my eyes.

I wake and walk towards it.

mental compartmentalization

is the way I see it happening.

it's what makes the most sense to me.

serves my needs most directly.

why should I?

is not even a real question.

what else is motivation if not self-serving?

self is one life going forward. 

and that's it.

what?

how am I a lump of coal? . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment