also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Tuesday, October 26, 2021

lip-service caring


the world of lip-service caring

is too frightened for actual action,

but means-well as bystanders go.

you have my sympathy,

as if a one scene movie 

is in my immediate face.

my caring proposes me, 

as a leave of absence, 

a chapter ending,

but carry on,

as I suspect, 

you will have to.

I have enough information 

for my anecdotal account.

yet, I feel the burdened,

just by knowing, 

what you will be going through.

know my caring wells from hopelessness.

your another episode

in my lonely long sad self story.

only it is happening to you

and it well could have been me.

but I have my sorrow as continuance. 

I will worry, 

as a form of separation's sympathy 

as worth.

we are all in a cemetery of dilemmas, 

dodging the downfalls,

but watching closely,

until it's time to look away.

there is care in my tone,

but disappears in my actions.

I will be talking over myself,

quite privately, 

while my distancing occurs.

at least we all share the same fears.

for proximity in the way,

doesn't really matter.

this is a soft form 

of divide and conquer.

it's very creepy,

but it's also very real.

like we are all in receivership of the news,

but distant for the reality 

of its immediate presence in our lives.

those people are somewhere else,

when it happens to them.

someone has got to restart the fire,

where my caring leads to actions taken.

immediacy is expression of that bond.

it is as if a night time story

and I went to sleep.

and then I awoke 

with caring as if as sympathy at its best.

no, I want the empathy of action.

I want for the embrace of immediacy,

even if it is just circumstantial.

I want my heart to yours,

as your life and mine.

they unexpectedly intermingle.

be what may,

for what humanness is needed.

we are always the avalanche 

of the next moment.

no matter what storm 

we originally came from.

I want the life 

of animated spirit in presence.

I am the uptake of nuance intended.

yet, we know of each other in deeper ways.

this preoccupation 

with a reality-format sucks.

lip-service caring is mindful,

but soulless. 

empathy cleanse me back into action.

I am a field of presence,

even if I am mindfully pre-occupied 

as otherwise . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment