also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Saturday, October 16, 2021

inner chambers of being

 

the inner chambers of being,

where knowing does not produce familiarity,

is where a dimension of inner awareness presents

but nothing registers as if from memory.

everything apparent is exuding forth

as if it is environment as presence.

there is loud silence but not abrupt.

movement seems invisible 

but is somehow sensed as happening.

there are other senses that are not otherwise.

it is a medium of vibrational streams

as cross currents that leave feelings with affect.

nothing comes into words easily.

at best, there are nuances cross blending.

something about all of this seems elevated.

the experience has no sharp edges 

or identifies.

it's like a fluid state with depth and range.

sense is by immersion as if a form of touch.

listening does not produce sound 

but a sense of distance as inclusive.

the mind is apprehensive 

for the lack of familiar.

all hands but no thumbs.

limbs that would look for embrace

but enveloped is more the sense occurring.

there is want for personality to present

but there are no calls 

or frame-breaks for that.

it is as if glide is a constant 

without motion evident.

if a space could speak of itself as an entity,

the surround within identifies itself

by a means that is hard to recognize 

as interpretive.

my honesty is a sense of surrender.

I am emitting 

but do not know what it means.

it's like a language coming out of me 

but unsaid as if I thought of dialogue.

we, as the rest of me, 

outside of this chamber,

we both talk and listen at the same time.

levels without distinction are taking place.

if this is part of me,

how it is, 

is beyond what I know of myself to be.

it is a rapture of living, 

without time and space restraints.

at this level, confluence, my term, occurs.

it is as if nothing has surface

but everything has essence.

identity is not a takeaway or relevant.

heart seeks no distinctions.

worldly is a very distant crust.

metaphorically, all of matter, 

quite privately,

lives in this state of energetics

as if, as truth, is energy-integrity in motion.

I feel like my real life 

is as a very distant relative,

both in the sense of time-space 

and awareness.

I am not claiming separate from

but experience of this 

does not serve me well.

for being in tune like this,

my takeaways are, 

vastness as a constant expression of love.

realizing that love, real love, 

can not be objectified,

and that my life is about surrender

to higher states of being

than experience blatantly offers me.

I am, this is and we, all are . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment