also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Tuesday, December 1, 2020

meaning starves me


meaning starves me, 

every conclusion I make,

no matter the circus for thought that's done.

the last line inwardly said about it 

is death,

not dead, 

but done-with, 

out of frame,

back on the thirst.

maybe next slide please.

fixation is like that to my mind.

all topics are teases to start with

but meaning to memory

is bad hearsay to be remembered,

when talk is accessorizing. 

there is nothing keen to the mind

without emotion sourced and clinging.

I don't want fresh popcorn thoughts

without emotional butter and soulful salt.

after a full day of meaning,

what is there left by nightfall?

jabber and murmurs try to tuck me in.

I need emotions that blanket and pillow,

rest assured that come from connectedness

as the feel of long, lean, engulfed, and tipsy.

something meaningful would mouth, 

but lacks the sincere lips 

and breath of delivery. 

yes, the web-weave, behind meaning

in the making as ongoing, 

can be a kind of oneness. 

can that,

as a fallback awareness 

be ever on hand? . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment