also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Wednesday, December 9, 2020

however it may come

 

physicality is the calligraphy of the revealed.

sensory-intake is the brail, 

read as the manifest.

memory is the chalk 

that is in contact with the board 

of attention.

breath-in is the immediacy 

of realizing the self.

breath-out is in service to the call 

of the collective. 

I owe my existence gratefully 

to every next person I meet,

be it in a crowd, a group, family, 

a friend, an intimate.

they have artfully lead me

far beyond my comprehension 

or wherewithal concern.

this moment ongoing is precious 

because of them,

some from guidance, some from rejection, 

some from being the unintended agent 

of means,

some under the guidance of false pretenses 

and some just as background extras,

filled with incidentals that occurred. 

but they were directing me in some fashion.

and I am indebted to their absence 

and their presence

in this moment of my current awareness.

I am sending light to everyone of that kind

from birth until now.

I place you all in receivership of worth.

may what comes your way bless you 

and assist you

in ways and means 

beyond one's essential comprehension

to that which evolves you.

it may make no sense at that time,

but truly, it may move you along 

into the chosen path of your existence

from stillborns to suicides

and all of life's persuasions in between, 

as cumulative as the dissolution 

of karma can be.

feel for the expansion rather 

than the results.

be the light 

and not just the knowing of your reflection.

life is so vibrationally deep and pending

and we are in receivership,

however it may come your way . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment