also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Friday, December 11, 2020

could-be into can



if I could breathe out and let go of breath

like trees let go of leaves.

if I could let go of my state of mind

like a fast moving train 

blazing close past me.

if I could get up and go

like an avalanche released 

from its mountain site.

if I could be as respectful

as trees are spatially amongst each other.

if I could embrace the unknown

the way a flash flood 

down-streaming does so.

if I could converse with others

the way blooms amongst each other 

come into spring-colors. 

if I could have strong memories

the way tree rings enshrine the past.

if I could be as resilient 

as sidewalk stink-fish face-up survive.

if I could patiently plan ahead

the way a stream finds its way 

forward over time.

if I could be as inwardly serene 

as the deep-sky behind the passing of clouds always is.

if I could be penetratively insightful

as could-be-s are complimentary, 

then I would gather up all these could-be-s

and put then into the can . . .

(please replace 'could' 

with 'can' and reread) . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment