also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Saturday, December 26, 2020

between the tidelines

 

I live between the tidelines

of the ocean of light and dark.

for when the sun comes,

even an hour away,

I am aware of the lumens 

already stream-pouring in my direction.

it is a liquidity-stampede 

of light-force approaching.

giving animation 

a recognition impact factor.

it is the stealth of sight coming into frame.

providing a backstage pit-pass 

to today's daily life.

sure, night's shades will still longingly stay

and present as persuades.

but the soft frenzy 

of clear-sightedness is appealing.

I take up the prayer of cognition 

for all that I see.

I will wander 

between these tide-lines of light and dark

the whole day long

until the bleed-out begins,

as I move towards becoming 

a creature of the night.

the death and the birth embrace in a dance.

in role reversal, 

one leads and now the other follows.

there is the sight of agony 

dancing with ecstasy.

shaded-ness surrenders 

from its impudence. 

long shadowed faces that sang the now 

began the deep throat hum.

I loose interest in lyrics

and become fascinated with the melody.

the overwhelm of exit in upon me.

I am glow as a murmur 

of my last daylight breath.

but I am now then freed up

to participate in a different dimensional see.

once again, in the course of a single day,

I have been through all of the postures

of a rose photographically in bloom, passing.

I have been allowed to have access

to full-circle wisdom, 

in the life of existence

between the tide-lines 

of light and the dark . . .  








 

No comments:

Post a Comment