also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Thursday, December 24, 2020

I as the shepherd

 

living amidst the loiter of linear thinking,

logical is stylistically present everywhere.

I am the shepherd constantly searching

the sensible land for any sheep of oddity;

the in-camouflage but otherwise standouts,

the emotional appealers 

that inwardly call me,

the ever disturbing 

to my sensibilities, noticed,

the freakish standouts wildly unattended,

the 'had's-to-be-there' in the first person 

o observe,

even the pleasantries 

from those cooperatives

as well as the subtle novelty-ones 

from a distant land,

or any sheep the automatically defy 

normal routines.

for them, I am the awareness shepherd

that lives as the deeply interested.

just any sheep that call out,

heard by my curious mind

or even just any sensory input from them

that alters my lockstep existence.

really, in all honesty, just any palate of color

that changes the complexion 

of my sensory observation style,

I am there for them.

for them, I would breath in rough road

if it allowed me deeper penetrative insight.

I would surrender my sense of ownership

if it gave me an opportunity 

to inwardly experience delight.

for then, I would sing my loud silence 

as if it were a song, 

I couldn't get out of my head.

I would become 

my own inner alternate perception 

shotgun buddy,

riding within me as one.

I would glean 

from the abound of their curious-wool,

surrendered to me, 

from these sheep of my interest.

my textile then 

to be become 

the woven of compassion and of empathy,

as my pasture land would become 

an earth embrace

and I, as the shepherd 

would then be my spiritual calling . . .







 

No comments:

Post a Comment