also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Friday, February 21, 2020

wide-eyed 2/21/20


I feel wide-eyed 
but see nothing of particular import.
maybe just an embrace of light-intake is happening.
it is a warmth without any heat,
friendly without any parts or trappings.
there is a covering
as if I was taking in a view,
but it is all feel
with nothing visually identified.
everything feels close and intimate,
a kind of serenity without known parts.
it is all out-flow,
even though it feels like intake.
the witness of myself is out of the way.
I could channel existence
as if an instrument of livingness.
nothing personal intended,
just expression of the grandeur, 
an intimacy without experience mattering,
an overwhelm of vastness,
easily expressed within a mystifying composure.
if I had to define love,
I would start here.
realizing there are no words
and the feel of it
surrenders from each person,
to be . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment