also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Saturday, February 8, 2020

oneness of the all of us 2/8/20


I have emotions that have no cause.
they surge but give me no meaning to defend.
they well while they soothe.
they give me no sense of space occupancy
but fill more than I can come to understand.
they don't have a place in my body
but occupy a field 
vaster than my sense of being.
I am taken up by them
as if an intimacy with the all
beyond what I can comprehend.
when within, I am all wing in the updraft.
I have tears forthcoming of oceans' fill,
heartfelt as if in nurturance towards.
I am embarrassed to have dimensions as concerns.
I lost the familiar self at the onset of this.
every awareness is ascended into a oneness element
where language only makes one sound.
the all speaks it, as the fill, as if the surround.
it is a free-fall up,
a buoyancy of ocean fill at hand,
one lung of the universe with breath-fill.
dumbstruck is the fall out coming in the fade,
as I thaw from the intimacy of the blaze.
for me, no comparatives exist.
I have no equivalency from which to share.
take what you can from this say.
how this is robust is an afterthought.
but the overwhelm when it happens is transcendent.
I would pass it on to all if there was a means.
but each person is it in their own light,
in a place within. 
where shadows have never gone
and oneness of the all of us, 
hums and glows . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment