also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Thursday, February 20, 2020

the bask of this wonder 2/20/20


the essence of experience is of a constancy
that goes past, well beyond, 
the immediacy of our mentality's ever-change.
I fall back into this mindful awareness, intermittently.  
only a sense of self 
gives its presence by this distinct clarity 
and by this means of notice 
as an edginess.
yet, when once away 
from that familiar means of attention, 
I hum with steel,
converse with water,
have intimacies with air.
as the fury of this vastness of calm 
is ever-inviting.
the mental aprons of identification's methods
tend to fall away
but still, I have come to observe
that trees are the last bastions of public honesty,
and land lives indifferently
beyond our human aberrations and indulgences.
and secretly, I have my wellness 
then recovering, 
from my indulgences beyond these observations,
from this now ever present distant viewing.
for me,
vibrational presence is its own active philosophy. 
I have to come all the way back to here,
with the trust in my heart
that I can fashion words
of these other dimensions 
that don't excuse themselves
but fluidly persist
in spite of the anomalies 
of my mental attempt at intervention.
my being there 
has no life for a 'me' at all.
for I am now only putting verbal wrapping paper
on a world that has no need for gifting,
no exchanges that search for what is already so,
beyond a confluence with us,
unto themselves,
no edginess that experience can gather in or take from.
where 'now' does not wear 
the keepsake jewelry of time
and the apparel of space.
all of the bask from this wonder, 
only anoints me,
while I have this receivership from my perception,
as sacred becomes my glimpses 
as well as my experiential excuse . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment