also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Wednesday, February 12, 2020

expand to include 2/12/20


I have a crush on the unknown
a deep seated calling that lingers
am ambushed by this unexpectedly
turned inside out once again 
as if I really have no clue
as to who I am
and what I really chase after
but I keep falling up
curiosity is now a framing style
focus has no surety to it
it's not like rain from the sky
but clues do appear
relatedness seems to clarity coalesce
from a profound image of nothing
to a connectivity never seen before
wonderment seeps in to arise
there are hidden blooms appearing
the world is more embraceable 
there is more efficiency to sensing
there are handrails of knowing all around
the intake in mesmerizing 
expand to include
is the embrace to be . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment