also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Friday, February 7, 2020

how does 'being seen' feel? 2/7/20


is it the weight of their eyes 
upon me?
is there a collective of psychic weight 
at work?
is there a commentary 
as momentum about me 
circulating?
do my conversational remarks 
seem to have a staying power?
do I feel warm inside 
in the presence of these others?
is it self-confidence shown 
that others approve of?
are there vibes I don't get 
but they get me?
I seem to have a buoyancy 
in a public setting.
to me, for now, 
the risk of participation 
is minimal.
I have a basking in self 
as present and sharable.
are people now asking for 
but not having to tell me?
my aura has become 
a favorable part of my wardrobe.
I could be on a first name basis 
with everyone.
so where was I looking 
for feel-seen
before all of this 
happened? 

No comments:

Post a Comment