also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Tuesday, February 11, 2020

experience is why we chase what follows 2/11/20


I go into thirst for the bleak circumstance to anoint me.
I go into anger for peace to be a deluge of overwhelm.
I ask for violence to dismembered me by serenity.
I want for dualities to be inseparable identical twins. 
I amble along for assurances to eventually engulf me.
I want for convulsions into laps of profound laugher,
to find this absentminded lingering 
to be the source of all knowledge,
to be utterly confounded by the stampedes of certitude.
there is a want for my bleed-outs to be in full bloom,
for my marathon of madness 
to be a run-on sentencing,
for the lightness of being to be a tai chi of kindness,
for investiture to be a disrobing of this self,
for guilt by association 
to be personified incestuous oneness,
for the end of any more pronouncements 
as if newness ever reigned,
for silence to be the language of immersion's overwhelm,
for deep-seated to be forever flowering,
essentially rooted in love,
for angst to be dissolved within inseparability's call,
for sighs to be the ever-herding of laughables,
for fright to be on holiday 
soaking in the warmth of the sun,
for the sight of scattered clouds 
to be the seasoning of every meal deliciously taken.
to be where decoding is the highest form of honesty,
where meaningfuls are just migratory routes 
along the milky-way,
where lip-service become doorman to breath-aware,
where all minds are in service to humming in silence
and where sound is first felt
before it is ever the heard . . .
(experience is why we chase what follows)

No comments:

Post a Comment