also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Sunday, April 7, 2019

the table-cloth 4/7/19


reality is the scattering of misinformation
for the co-benefit of others.
it is the garage-sale of pasts 
to become the present for others,
the maps of surmise for futurizing 
gained from the trivials of others.
it is the weave of interactives 
as a reality text to first-person encountering.
no fact lives in its fullness forever.
every lie dies a thousand deaths
before it is forever laid to rest.
we are the creatures who use symbols
to express what essentially can’t be said.
our lives are a prop-fest
and the conveyer-belt of awareness 
to make this so.
cross-referencing is shared consciousness.
no detail goes unattended.
we are all flower-arrangers 
but what has become of our private gardens?
that cemeteries become the final resting place
for cut flowers to reside and to console?
reality is the table-cloth spread.
there is the upside 
that features in the ever-changing.
and there is the underside 
made solid of the undisclosed.
we are all the washing machine of self-love.
to set a clean linen every day 
is a human premise.
oh to live for that night-time
when the table itself is exposed,
while the cloth is being gleaned as if cleaned.
talk to me table.
tell me, 
from where do I stand.
I would if I could
but I am wood 
that I am . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment