also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Saturday, April 20, 2019

genes wear me 4/20/19


I have hardly ever worn jeans 
but all of the time genes wear me
I am the outcome as well as the outcry
wellness and sickness will chorus along
all singing the vitalities’ praises 
and the ailments’ in pleas
I am a bigger life-force then predicaments
yet haunted by the measures of circumstance
wellbeing reflected by robustness
and yet illness measuring in claims
bold predicaments will come
and soft spoken wellness will respond
their dialogue goes on incessantly
I am but the chalkboard of measure
if my spirit were chalk
there would be no need for eraser
chalk on a white board is my dream
for I am made of an ink-bleeding page
and not fingers on the keyboard of existence . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment