also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Tuesday, April 9, 2019

the experience of thin air 4/9/19


thin air is only a reference to me
as the experiencer
a conclusion based upon the natural awareness
of the personal world in my surround
I reach this place by tapping all my senses
until I get no new information 
about the what, the where, and the why
of my circumstance
I terminate my pursuit
by claiming the resolute of “thin air”
it is as if I look into a mirror
and all I see is all I see
but that see is referential 
to the who of me who is looking
it says very little about the mirror
but massively says lots 
about my ability to observe
it is a land between lands
who I am versus what I see
and the difference between the two 
is much the same as ‘thin air’
it is my self sacred way 
of claiming limits to my observational skills
without actually gaining any deeper penetrative insight
thin air is innocuously claimed
I don’t admit to anything by this means
in that my mind has worked towards conclusions
I have a bundle of them
and I am at my wit’s end 
so to speak 
all of this begs the question 
not what else do you see
but more so, who else do you have 
who can look for me as me
despite my claim about thin air?
for there is no thin air
there is only the ability of penetrative insight
which leads to a version of
thinking outside the normative box
to gain a deeper sense of self
by a wider scope and a deeper vision
and a sensory range that is not bound by
story, convention, belief, realistic account,
moral version, or historical identity.
‘thin air’ is a sign for the end of the road
there is no end
if conclusions don’t make it so
the end of the road
is only a sense for self imprisonment  
an acceptance of think no further
get no timely results that make any rational sense
it is as if the excursion was for furthering the story
and not living deeper into the truth
insanity breathes from the same air
identity is consequential 
though hardly living on the cutting edge of self
we succumb to being curators of the evidential
thin air gives us a sense for safe carriage in that way
thin air is a resolve and a resolute pretend
a claim about the prison walls that nobody can see
and no further passage is possible
things like; that is too far distant, 
it’s from another time, 
not exist in my world, 
that is not in God’s creation,
or how do you know that to be true?
thin air is actually more akin to shallow breathing
as that imposes physical limits to the self as a being
thin air is the dare that is ever hardly taking
so if so inclined
take deeps breaths 
and venture deeply into thin air
and don’t expect to come back the same
or to come back with experiential answers 
that demystify 
thin air is ever breathing into destiny’s calling . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment