also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Wednesday, April 17, 2019

oneness of us 4/17/19


the sheen of your face 
reflects unto me.
I take entry cues 
into your presence from it.
nanoseconds pass as butterflies 
in an upsurge of soothing delight.
images are but the passivity of particulars 
cuing up in me to be positively seen.
fast is so evidentially slow
in the flow of now 
as the power behind every glance is realized.
the infinitesimal motion within motion is magnetic
yet action is the parade of pronouncement.
the silence inside sound is secretly sensory applause
as I stare out at these means of the undertaken.
intoxicants are these in-breathe particulates
that you have left for me from yours.
smaller than granular miracles
but oh so astutely sanctified effective.
your world of presence has a levity
as your light emblazon and embolden upon me.
the river of keepsakes about you is flooding.
I am drowning in my baptism of being.
you are the headwaters of my forthcoming tears.
it is a birth as if from the process of bloom.
I lay down in your eyes
as you hold me by a timeless immortal gaze.
all of my whys are now incomplete sentences.
I am not the hollowness of any questioning.
upsurge is becoming outpour.
I cellularly dance into you
without any means of action as my guide.
a time may come
when knowing of all of this 
will, in memory, matter.
but, for now, I am windswept with wonder.
your grace sources everything into a oneness.
manifest is the blessedness of being.
your are the stream-source that bathes me.
your existence within
before the thought of you occurs,
for the oneness of us
never treasures or travels alone . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment