also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Wednesday, April 24, 2019

just between you and me 4/24/19


the blush on your cheeks
is this visual asymmetry 
as a flock of ten thousand birds
in the rhapsody of sky-flight
as they turn in unison
giving my eyes the onslaught 
of exquisite shades and blooming textures
on the facial sky itself 
transposed upon yours.
a kind of double imaging 
that is richly rewarding
as deeply heartfelt within.
how to say but not say,
to see as if seeing,
and there is this 
between us, happening,
as if we are actually
these modalities of being.
so therefore,
as ever so subtle as this is
and just between you and me,
blessed are these sights 
that represent the emotional chemistry,
just between, 
you and me . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment