also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Thursday, April 18, 2019

gumption 4/18/19


moving forward in life is under-dimensionalized. 
it is a time-warp of mind-bending perspective.
living in the breadlines of expectation 
does not provide nourishment to the soul.
my reality only gets me to second base, 
assuming that I am actually in the game
and not paying a life of existence
to be in the audience perspective forever
as a spectator harvesting the experience of sidedness 
substituted for actions believed to be 
me on the field of play.
if pain-wreck, as if a summary, 
represents the ongoingness of existence, 
then the how of how-it-feels
is ineffectively generated ongoing
and I am the cause of that.
what I need is gumption of far-sighted soul.
no more mindful of p’s and q’s.
more of the passion of drawnness,
waking up to what inwardly compels,
the turn-ons of blessedly-completes,
the intuitive without the mind filled with blather,
living the magic of the unexplained
without an asterisk towards rational entirety.
gumption has leap while growing wings.
it has the inner turn-on of spunk,
the native industry of being 
beyond the apparency of circumstance.
gumption is a god-given from within
here, may it land . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment