also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Tuesday, April 16, 2019

tagged by timelessness 4/16/19


where once upon a time,
you laid your head upon my shoulder.
a shrine of emotional laden memory 
exists forever from there. 
not a bruise but an altar.
a shrine entry into a clarity of you.
a pure extract of your spirit 
ever presenting.
with my hand to touch that spot
and images pour forth within me.
a holographic bathing takes places.
time-transport is an automatic immersion
where I swim within
and yet the water is also swimming me.
here we have no boundaries.
ovums of delight upon me,
ever expansive from a single touch.
a tear become the sea
upon which all of my life now sails.
anointed has become bestows.
I am in the blood-flow.
the commingle is loosing its separate-but-equals.
no more page-turning, 
all about see-throughs.
a ship of connectedness has been the christening.
buoyant beyond the beyond.
every wave, there is a ripple here
and vice-versa.
I sip that glass itself 
and drink the liquid of its disguise . . .




No comments:

Post a Comment