also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Saturday, April 13, 2019

hate in its ascendency 4/13/19


hate only has moments of acne, skin-surfacing
facials with lip service presenting the tide of it all
seething has time by its tic-toc sweaty family jewels
yet seething has origins beyond topical account
for they are the optics of the unseen
hearsay that never shaves
yet seething is always asking 
for visceral to come into visuals
give me the breath beyond the last one 
I will ever take
I want the inhale from then linked to now
and not to know of it 
in an oxygen beneficial way
just the feeling of ascent 
wrapped in termination’s robe
leaving the guttural 
for guzzling the gravy of the now-unknown
no more the sizzle 
or the bristle about
or the feel of topical heartburn within
I want the beneficence of rage
but now free from being topic bound
I want the sacred of rarified passionate madness
the blue flame of oneness
without the flicker of brightness into blaze
I want the wildfire of ambient love
the termination of the particulars 
of grasp, clutch or seize
no more the journey as metaphor 
genius without comparative truth in hand
the deity of allness discovered 
as the loss of self
I know, hate was my initial calling card
and seething my delivery style
but honesty, I unconsciously meant well for then
and surely now,
without a target on my back
or a conclusion in my mind . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment