also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Thursday, April 25, 2019

blessed is 4/25/19

blessed is the day
I am into meaning 
but out of words.
when I don’t have to live with
the apprehension about future regret.
when the hypothetical is practical uncertainty.
when I have wishful thinking 
after the candle burnout is granting my request
while the smoke is transcendently ascending.
when all of probability is pronounced 
in a rosary-said-aloud style.
when it is perfectly clear to me
the way ‘how’ always outflanks ‘why’.
when the dangling rope of hope
is now only one glistening thread thick.
when my wallet bleeds money 
and I’d somehow falsely think 
that the world will become eventually victimless.
when if I had everything 
my God would be the curator I’d hire.
and when will I discover 
that prophet from profit 
is profoundly an incomplete life.
and if I am blessedly all ears for this, 
then when is discovered to be a timeless reference
and all circumstances can become consecrated apparent anointed by the wisdom 
somehow concealed within our now . . .
. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment