also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Thursday, November 1, 2018

game on 11/1/18


I wouldn’t have wanted to, 
to play dodge-ball with words.
but here we are, so? 
intended or not,
voice is game on.
we can be playing,
the likes of; 
“he said-she said,
here-say from whom(?),
you made me say that,
where did you read that(?),
this is what I’ve heard,
how could you possibly believe that(?),
what and where are your sources(?)
you’re an idiot for thinking that(!),
in an answer, I couldn’t possibly care.
how clueless are you(?),
whatever(!),”
and the winner of this remarkable world is?
gets what?
personally and quite privately,
I feel a need for,
some emotional vocal-tonals, 
intravenously, 
to begin to recover . . . 


No comments:

Post a Comment