also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Sunday, November 4, 2018

timelessly becoming 11/4/18


I can’t tell you a ‘what’.
for, in this case,
it doesn’t come across as a ‘think’.
I don’t know of an ‘it’.
figure it this way,
there is immersion, then I am.
my think is naively along for the ride.
I observe that ‘translation’ does not work.
there is nothing directly substantive 
that I can put into words.
how ‘it’ is, 
does not play into experience.
comparative truth could stare at it all day
and get nothing as if in return.
the ‘it’ of it goes on 
only if I am attending.
that is all I can bring back into experience.
my accounting is only accounting
I made of it.
I can say things like whole thought. 
but ‘there’ is a means of placement
from ‘here’ to the concept of ‘there’
and all of that made of a that, ‘there’.
I have it that they both exist
but I can only claim 
that it is simultaneous.
proving it keeps me steadfast ‘here’
and longingly away from ‘there’.
that ‘there’ has no need for time.
if ‘there’ had sensory aware
it would not feed for a self-consciousness.
no ‘now’ occurs ‘there’ as referential.
‘there’, when there, has no space considerations.
for ‘there’ is no there.
our approach of taking understanding
and going ‘there’, 
makes for all of the there that we get,
which does not work.
for understanding is excess baggage
and an idle method in an evolutionary sense.
there is not payoff in return
‘there’ for livingness 
then becomes isness
timelessly, ever becoming isness . . .
so ‘there’,
(why have concerns?)


No comments:

Post a Comment