also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Some daze 11/27/18


change is change changing
and you’re asking me 
for spare change?
okay, let me see if I get this.
you’re in a pool.
a very large pool,
but you’re exceedingly thirsty.
you’ve been walking in the desert
for a long period of time
but it’s not so hot.
you need to go do laundry
because you have only one change of clothes.
but you have no change for the laundromat.
you’ve had a splitting headache
but otherwise you’re feeling all together.
you think that the child is the father of the man
but you will have to prove it to yourself first.
and you can’t cut me any slack
because you’re too uptight to start.
let’s just say, for the sake of discussion,
that we just went on a walk,
and I got off on the wrong foot . . .
  

No comments:

Post a Comment